Thursday, February 3, 2011

Slacking is NOT Allowed!

I tell ya, after being out sick for three days, coming back into camp, I was scared! I was still feeling a little nauseous, but managed to KICK some butt this morning. I honestly think this morning was my best work out yet. I feel like I really was able to keep right up with everyone at camp today, even after being in bed sick for 3 days. Go Me!
Thanks to a pre-camp "pep" talk by my awesome friend and partner Jenn, or as what I like to call her, J-WHAT?! Her and I have been working hard at eating healthy, it is so hard to go from eating, semi-healthy to not really healthy at all to no JUNk what-so-ever. I feel that this life changing experience is going to allow me to become the person I have always wanted to be.
Now I am getting ready for a trip to the store for some healthy foods with my partner Jenn and darling daughter Katie, then it's off ot the metabolism makeover meeting.
I am a still scared about tomorrow, as it is Freaky Fat Loss Friday! Hope it's not too intense. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment