Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday Funday!

The past week with Ben, (well Wednesday to Friday) was definitely tortourous. Muscles in my body hurt, that I didn't even knew were supposed to. Getting up every morning at 5 am, is not something I am a huge fan of. But once I get the work-out done inthe morning, it seems to make my day go a little better, and I know in the end it will all pay off.
Again, the support from everyone at Ben's, the fellow MOOser's and everyone else has been so incredible. I never thought it would be the way it is.
I know I am pushing myself, seeing as how I could hardly move this past week at all, and today, Sunday, I am finally feeling a little better, but after camp in the morning I am sure I will be right back to soreness, but I keep telling myself this is for my daughter. I want to be here for her when she grow's up, and loosing weight is one of the biggest battles I have ever fought. It is such a hard feat to accomplish. But seeing positiveness in myself, makes me want to push on and continue to do well. Since November of 2010 I have lost about 30 pounds, and I hope to loose that doubled by doing this bootcamp.
 I am looking forward to Monday morning's workout! See all you fellow MOOser's in the morning. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment