Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Soaking in Sweat!

Yes you read correctly, today I was soaking in sweat, along with many others. Today's workout was straight from HELL! Very intense, and very painful. But at the end of completing it I felt better than ever!
I haven't posted much and I apologize for that, I have just been overwhelmed with life lately. As much as I have thought of just calling it quits because things are so hard, I have yet to give up and I refuse to quit. I signed up for a reason, to get healthy. And I will continue to bust my butt and be the best I can at all the exercises even if I am soaked in sweat, crying in agony, or on the floor in a heap of pain.
Ben has pushed me to do things I have not done in years. My body says stop but my mind says go on, YOU CAN DO IT. All the supporters from BBC and ouside have been unbelievable. I am so happy I get to be a part of this life changing experience. It truly is a remarkable journey, and seeing results every week makes me want to kill at it more and more.
So, Ben, bring on the sweat!!

2 comments:

  1. Maygan you can do it and no matter who supports you in you life, you have to do things for you. You kicked ass today and will continue to see changes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's that mindset that is going to take you straight to your goals and beyond!!! =) Keep up the great work! =)

    ReplyDelete