Monday, February 7, 2011

Emotional Losses?!

Sorry i haven't posted lately. I have been sick, and then the inevitable happened, my two year old became ill, and that has one again drained me of all I have left. Along with school, work, sickness, and also family, I have really kind of shrugged off the time I have spent away from home. Until today, as I left for job #1 my daughter cried and held onto my leg for dear life as I tried to escape. Only to pick her up from the siter and head to job #2. Which technically I am still doing right now. Only to be up at the crack of dawn to do it all over again. I am in no means complaining, as in two weeks I have managed to drop a pants size, I think that's fantastic.
I have enjoyed Ben's Bootcamp with the Mooser's until today. When I saw the sadness of my little girl, as it seems I am repeatedly droppin her off for someone else to take care of. That is why with work and bootcamp, I am only going to be able to attend 4 days a week. I think it is a wiser decision then to just not go at all, as I love everyone there and have been doing great with the programs. Everyone's compassionate and support has been amazing, and you CAN NOT get that anywhere else.
So with that said, I am off to finish up work so I can get to bed, bootcamp at 0630 tomorrow morning, and it's a Cardio Day, which means only one thing.....SWEAT!  :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment