Monday, February 21, 2011

Muscle Monday....

First day of week 5.... and the first word out of my mouth is... OUCH! This morning's workout was just that, ouch. The flutter kick planks, were one of the most painful things I have ever done. For you who aren't sure what that is, you start by laying flat down, you prop yourself up on elbows and toes like you were doing a push up then kick one foot up and straight at a time. Talk about holding your weight on your elbows, it hurt like heck!!!
I can honestly say I am scared what tomorrow might bring. I thought cardio days were already intense, but Coach Ben is going to be taking it up another notch. Oh boy, I can only imagine what that might entail, with him, you never know.
I have had a few successes so far, when I first started the program I could not do a burpee to save my life. Today I kicked butt at them! Things get easier and the soreness subsides, then you go to buy your first new pair of pants from the misses section instead of the plus size section and it feels great. Yeah, they might be the biggest size, but it is great to be out of the plus size department, haven't seen the regular size clothes in years!!! I am really happy about it and it makes me want to push even harder and see even more results.
So coach Ben, Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment