Thursday, January 27, 2011

Team Heights makes their Appearance!

Wow. All I am going to say is I am completely exhausted, and only after 2 days of Ben's camp. After a little miss hap with his knee, my original partner will be unable to compete in the 12 week program with me. but on the upside, I have found a great new partner, Jenn, who is as determined as I am.
Wednesday morning we made our first appearance at camp. Ben gave us the name "Team Heights" as I am from Barton and my partner Jenn hails from Sheffield.
Both of us are committed to giving it all we have and pushing through the pain, which, I think we really felt today. Yesterday, with the Bootcamp schedule and today with Cardio, our bodies are feeling the aches and pains from our hair to our toes, but we will push through and prevail! :0)
Jenn has been an amazing support system, and I don't think I would have been able to continue on without her. She is my best friend, and having her doing this with me, means so much. We laugh, grunt, and sweat our way through the workouts together, and having such an awesome support system with everyone in involved is completely amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment